This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and features a 0.203" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 69 LBs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/- 0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip or shatter, but if used correctly this magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges which may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These mags are VERY powerful. You have to be very careful handling them. By using buffers they can be made to do a lot of things.