N45 Neodymium Magnets Dia 3/8x 3/4" Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnets
These cylinder neodymium magnets measure Dia 3/8" in diameter and 3/4" in length and are made of a grade N45 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems.
They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 27.3 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 45 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 27.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges