N45 Disc Magnet Dia 3/4x1/4" Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 17.4 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Grade: Sintered grade N45 neodymium magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely