Disc Magnet N45 Dia 3/4x1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet (ND044-45NM)
Small Powerful Grade N45 Sintered NdFeB Grade N45 Axially magnetized, poles on the flat ends
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 8.7 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 NdFeB Rare Earth
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.7 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
These worked very well for our application. They are tricky to handle but work well.
powerful magnets. turned out to be stronger than we needed but we're sure to find another use for them. the price was far better than we found anywhere else. thank you!
I'm happy with these magnets - they are super strong - almost too strong. I highly recommend these. They're about the size of 2 nickels stacked on top of each other.