N45 Neodymium Magnet 1x1/2x1/8" Block Magnet Neodymium Earth Magnet Strong Magnets
This block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control system and is plated in a Ni-Cu-Ni triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is great for holding purposes as a magnet fastener.
All the neodymium magnets are made of neodymium rare earth material and 7 times stronger than ceramic magnets of the same size. These strong magnets are very versatile and found many applications in various industrial and home applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10.5 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni-Co-Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
All the neodymium magnets are fragile and require cautions when handling to prevent the magnet shattering or injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was the perfect size and strength for our project.