N42 Large Ring Magnets OD2xID3/4x1" Neodymium Ring Magnet Ring Rare Earth
These Large Ring Magnets measure 2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 3/4" center hole through the thickness of the magnet ring. These magnet rings are made of N42 neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Ring Magnet Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 169 Lbs.
- Magnetization: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This ring magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All the ring magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, these ring magnets can last a lifetime
- Keep these ring magnets away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have used these to teach elevation of large objects in my 6th grade class for years and uh keeping my potato chip bags closed for lunch