N42 Block Magnet 3x1-1/2x1/2" Neodymium Magnet Super Strong Block Magnet - On Sale
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1-1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 106 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3" x 1-1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni the BEST plating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
These magnets rock. I appreciate the different block sizes. I use them to mount security cameras at my business, so I can put them where I want/move them around. Our mechanic cuts metal plates to size, screws them into the base of the camera, then and uses epoxy to glue the magnet to the plate, and, voila! It takes the right "rolling" technique to remove them once attached to metal, and it stills hard, because they are STRONG. Being a small gal, I am VERY mindful of my fingers and knuckles while dis or re-engaging them. Also, the guys at the company are great to deal with. Good people, solid product. Pun intended. I'm glad I found them.