N45 Disc Magnet Dia 3/4x1/32" Disc Neodymium Magnet
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications. For example, crafting and garment or box closures.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Performed extremely well - great product