SmCo Magnets 1/2X1/2X1/4" Block Magnet Made of Samarium Cobalt Magnets
This block magnet is made of top quality sintered SmCo magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. The material is Sm2Co17 and graded as 26. This block magnet is 1/2 inch square and 1/4" thick and magnetized through 1/4". The N and S poles are on the 1/2x1/2" surfaces. The SmCo magnet is very powerful and its strength is very similar to neodymium magnet and has a 7.8 lbs holding force.
Just as the neodymium magnets, SmCo magnets are also known as rare earth magnets and exhibit a much stronger holding force than the ceramic and AlNiCo magnets. The SmCo Magnets have a much higher temperature stability than neodymium magnets so they are normally used in the industrial applications where high temperature is present.
SmCo magnets are more fragile than neodymium magnets. The following is the magnetic characteristics of this magnet,
- Material: Sintered SmCo magnetic material, Grade 26
- Magnetic Characteristics: Br: 10.4 kGs, Hcb: 9.8 kOe, Hcj: 10.6 kOe, (BH)max: 26 MGOe
- Holding Power: 7.8 LBS each
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/4", i.e. the north and south poles are on the 1/2x1/2" surfaces
- Tolerance: 1/2 +/-0.004" x 1/2 +/-0.004" x 1/4" +/-0.004"
- Maximum Normal Operating Temperature: 608 degree F or 320 degree C
CMS Magnetics provides the best quality SmCo magnets for USA industries for years. All of our products are made via state of the art technology. All the magnets are made of highly purified raw material under ISO 9001 quality systems.
Should you need different grade or size of SmCo magnets, we may custom make for you per your requirements
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super strong magnets