This Electronic Pole Detector comes with Red and Green Led Light to indicate the north or south pole of a permanent magnet.
To use this tool to identify the north and south poles of a permanent magnet, following the steps below.
- Press and hold the black oval button.
- Close and point the tip of the detector to the magnet pole you want to identify.
- If the Red LED lights up, then it is the north pole. If the Green LED lights up, it is the south pole.
This pole identifier is guaranteed to be 100% accurate. It can be used to test all the permanent magnets, including rare earth magnets such as neodymium magnets, SmCo magnets, AlNiCo magnets, Ceramic magnets. At home, you can test the poles of your refrigerator magnets, magnetic pushpins, the security sensors which made of magnets, etc.
- Pole detection of permanent magnets
- Test the strength of magnetic fields in a package
- Coil testing
- Post-magnetization polarity checks
- Electric motor assembly
- Installation of magnetic clamping blocks
- Error Analysis
- Multipole magnet quality control
- Pole detection of therapy magnets.
Product Data Sheets:
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.6" x 0.9" x 0.8". Tip measurement, 1/2" x 1/2"
- Weight: approx. 0.08 lb with batteries.
- Indicator: two LED display (green= south, red=north)
- Sensitivity: ±17mT (170Gs) on/off hysteresis
- Operating temperature range: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Battery: 4 x 1.5v button cells (included)