Neodymium Disc Magnet N42 1-1/2"x1/2" w/ #12 Countersunk on Both Sides
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness. This magnet features a #12 countersunk hole through the thickness and countersunk on both sides. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered rare earth magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB neodymium
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 75 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older children handing the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers