Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/4" Neodymium N50 (ND038-50NM)
Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50 Axially magnetized, poles on the flat surfaces
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 14.7 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet, NdFeB, Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 14.7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Will buy again.
Got to me earlier than promised & hold things on the refrigerator like I wanted them to. Stronger than expected.