N50 3/4"x1/2"x1/8" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet (NB0152-50NM)
Super Strong Neodymium Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is made of under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnetic block is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth strong block magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Magnet Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Magnet Pulling Force: 8.9 lbs
- Magnet Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/4" ��x 1/2��" surfaces.
- Magnet Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Magnet Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All powerful block magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly your magnetic block can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If your powerful block magnets damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed strong block magnets can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.