This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in black epoxy for enhanced corrosion resistance in wet or humid environments. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 12.7 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB neodymium magnet, Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 12.7 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Black Epoxy coating.
Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.