Neodymium Cube Magnets N50 1/2" Cube Magnets | Rare Earth Cube Magnets (NB009-50NM)
This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 1/2" and is made of a grade N50 sintered neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N50
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 28.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and found many applications in industrial and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium cube magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are looking at these then there is no need to talk about strength, look at the lbs.rating. We like the squares so we can use pliers to get a grip when needed.
the magnets was just what I wanted. shipped on time got
them in two days all 1000 of them.
Amaizing Cubes great buy!