N52 Cube Magnet 1/4" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This small cube magnet measures 1/4" on its sides and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system and is plated in a Ni-Cu-Ni triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes on office cubicles and cabinets, warehouse racks, magnetic boards etc. The applications of this cube magnet range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.5 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cube magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Love this company and the magnets they sell. Always quality!
I bought these to use on a cosplay i made. They are very strong and didn't disappoint.