N45 1"x1"x1/2" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
These powerful neodymium Block Magnets measure 1" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and are grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish on this block magnet. This block magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces.
Block magnet uses:
Holding things up, holding things down & holding things in place Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects. CMS is this block magnets manufacturer & this allows us to keep this block magnets price down.
Please note that all neodymium magnet N45 rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
Block Magnet Information:
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 58 lbs
- Pole Orientation: This Neodymium Magnet N45 Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
All neodymium magnet N45 magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
More Choices Closely Related To Your Search For neodymium magnet N45 (block magnets big)
If You Are Asking These Questions These Large Neodymium Magnets May Just Be The Answer
How Do I Temporarily Stick 2 Materials Together Neodymium Block Magnets
How Do I Temporarily Hold 2 Curtains Together Neodymium Block Magnets
How Do I Temporarily Stick 2 Curtains Together Neodymium Block Magnets
How Do I Temporarily Join 2 Materials Together Neodymium Block Magnets
How Do I Hold 2 Materials Together Neodymium Block Magnets
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Great for the shop Nice Magnets