N52 Ring Magnet OD 2 x ID 1 x 1/4" Thick Neodymium Magnet
This ring magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 1" center hole through the thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This ring magnet is great for use as industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 53 Lbs.
- Polarity: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got 25 of these for a project - excellent quality and exactly the size as in the description.
This was my first order and I was very pleased with both their super fast shipping and quality merchandise. The 2” ring magnet is very strong and does need to be handled very carefully and away from metallic objects. It is not something children should play with.
I ordered the wrong size, but what a magnet