N52 Neodymium Block Magnets 1/2x1/4x1/16" Rectangular Magnets Black Epoxy Coated
This small neodymium block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. It is powerful magnet for its size comparing other type magnets.
This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects, crafts and fridge magnets.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence ( Residual Flux Density ) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.6 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2" x 1/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Black epoxy coated that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.