N52 Block Magnet 1x3/4x1/8" Neodymium Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 3/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
VERY strong magnets. Worked too well, actually needed only 1 of