N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1-3/4 x 1/4" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This disc magnet measures 1-3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The pull force of this powerful earth magnet is 42.52 lbs. The disc magnet is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: N52 Sintered Neodymium Magnets, NdFeB Rare Earth
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 46 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely