N52 Block Magnet 3/4x3/4x1/2" Neodymium Magnet | NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 3/4" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Flux Density (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 44.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the 1/2", the N and S poles are on the 3/4" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely