N52 Block Magnet 2x2x1" Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and used in the industries as magnetic separators or magnetic pulleys.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 240 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I ordered the magnet and it arrived well packaged in just a few days. I was shocked at how strong the magnet is. I will be ordering from this company again and recommend you do too!
Well packaged, very pleased. Thanks. See Ken Wheelers video on structured water. Less than $60 US to make using one of these and some tubing...peace love and cheers!