N52 Block Magnet 2x2x1" Neodymium Magnet, NdFeB Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and used in the industries as magnetic separators or magnetic pulleys.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 250 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered the magnet and it arrived well packaged in just a few days. I was shocked at how strong the magnet is. I will be ordering from this company again and recommend you do too!
Just as ordered-for structured water device
Well packaged, very pleased.
Thanks. See Ken Wheelers video on structured water. Less than $60 US to make using one of these and some tubing...peace love and cheers!