Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet w/ #6 Countersink
Our new plastic-coated magnets are a new addition to our wide selection of magnets as the first waterproof and weatherproof neodymium magnet option that can survive in some of the most extreme environments! This magnet can be used in places that regular neodymium magnets wouldn’t survive, such as outdoors or in salt water. The plastic coating also gives this magnet the added benefit of greatly increasing the durability of the magnet by absorbing the shock that would otherwise break any normal neodymium magnet. Note that because the plastic coating adds some distance and will result in a slightly weaker pull force.
This product measures 1" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a durable plastic coating that gives this magnet an almost corrosion proof finish as well as greatly increasing the durability of the magnet. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 23 lbs. This magnet features a #6 countersunk hole for a flathead screw that is countersunk on both sides. This eliminates the need to have to pick and choose between magnets that are countersunk on their north or south pole. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 23 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Black Plastic Coating
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.