N42 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2x2" Cylinder Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 2" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality system. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is specially made magnet with N and S poles on the curve sides, i.e. diametrically magnetized, This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for industrial applications.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Holding Power: 18.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the poles are on the sides of cylinder
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best plating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
1st shipment was wrong, they promptly replaced it when I caledl thier attention to thus matter. Goid service
Use them all over the place
These things are super strong for their size. Small and compact. Only downfall is that they don't hold the weight that it claim. I think they are a little too strong to use as fridge magnets.