N42 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2x2" Cylinder Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 2" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality system. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is specially made magnet with N and S poles on the curve sides, i.e. diametrically magnetized, This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for industrial applications.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Holding Power: 18.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the poles are on the sides of cylinder
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best plating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
1st shipment was wrong, they promptly replaced it when I caledl thier attention to thus matter. Goid service
Use them all over the place
These things are super strong for their size. Small and compact. Only downfall is that they don't hold the weight that it claim. I think they are a little too strong to use as fridge magnets.