N52 Neodymium Magnets 1-1/2x1/2x1/16" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is sintered with neodymium, iron, and boron under ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
company was helpful in picking out what i need. prices are great and magnets work awesome