Cylinder Magnet Dia 3/8 x 1", Diametrically Magnetized Cylindrical Magnet Grade N50
This cylinder magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is diametrically magnetized so the N and S poles are on the curved surfaces. The pulling force is about 18 Lbs. This magnet is a great item for use in the industrial applications as well as personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used this with a diametrically magnetized 1/2" x 1" cylinder magnetized to fish a cabe in a wall between insulation.. worked awesome!!
Nicely finished, super strong, perfect
Best price with shipping. I'm a repeat customer..