Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. These magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The poles are on the curved surfaces. The pull force is 18 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects in addition to crafts and closures. They are also good at keeping objects secured or fastened to a ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NeFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 18 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, poles are on the sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used this with a diametrically magnetized 1/2" x 1" cylinder magnetized to fish a cabe in a wall between insulation.. worked awesome!!
Nicely finished, super strong, perfect
Best price with shipping. I'm a repeat customer..