This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. These magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The poles are on the curved surfaces. The pull force is 18 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects in addition to crafts and closures. They are also good at keeping objects secured or fastened to a ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NeFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 18 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, poles are on the sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.