N45 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2x3" Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This cylinder neodymium magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet is diametrically magnetized, which means the North and South poles are on the curved surfaces. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Holding Power: 19 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the N and S poles are on the curved surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can only Describe the 1/2"x3" Cylinder with one word.