N45 1/2"x3" Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet is Diametrically magnetized, which means the North and South poles are on the curved surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 19 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Holding Power: 19 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetizedcylinder magnet, the poles are on the curved surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plating, the best plating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can only Describe the 1/2"x3" Cylinder with one word.