N45 Small Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x1/16" Neodymium Magnet NdFeB Rare Earth
This disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Since neodymium magnet is very strong this small disc magnet has a 1.65 LB holding power and used in a variety of industrial applications and crafting projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.45 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers