Small Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 | Small Rare Earth Disc Magnet ( ND018-45NM )
These powerful disc magnets measure 1-1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Our strong disc magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Magnetic Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Magnets Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Magnets Pulling Force: 2.4 Lbs.
- Magnets Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- MAGNETS Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- MAGNETS Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great disc magnet for use in industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Magnet shards may be sharp and cut fingers