Small Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 | Small Rare Earth Disc Magnet ( ND018-45NM )
These powerful disc magnets measure 1-1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Our strong disc magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Magnetic Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Magnets Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Magnets Pulling Force: 2.4 Lbs.
- Magnets Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- MAGNETS Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- MAGNETS Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great disc magnet for use in industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Magnet shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These little magnets are just the ticket for my recycled bottle cap fridge magnets!