N45 Small Disc Magnet Dia 1/4 x 1/10" Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy. This magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.4 Lbs.
- Magnets Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for use in industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Magnet shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
These little magnets are just the ticket for my recycled bottle cap fridge magnets!