N45 Block Magnet 1x1x1/16" Neodymium Magnet
This block magnet measures 1" square and 1/16" thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. The neodymium magnet is coated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for holding purposes and find many applications in the industries and personal projects at home.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.9 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: The N and S poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very strong magnet