N45 Neodymium Magnet 3/8x3/8x1/16" Neodymium Block Magnet
This neodymium magnet measures 3/8" in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and have many applications range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N45 sintered NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.57 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 3/8" x 3/8" surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may pose danger to children if swallowed