N45 Block Magnet 1x1/2x3/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, N45 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 28 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I purchased 8 of these to hold handguns to the roof of a gun safe to maximize space. I used a 2mm spacer on one side of the block and 5/8 heat shrink to hold it together. These were the perfect size and strength to hold the heaviest of handguns in the safe at 48oz.. the magnets definitely do their job!