N45 Block Magnets 1x1/2x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, N45 rare earth
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 27.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layers, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased 8 of these to hold handguns to the roof of a gun safe to maximize space. I used a 2mm spacer on one side of the block and 5/8 heat shrink to hold it together. These were the perfect size and strength to hold the heaviest of handguns in the safe at 48oz.. the magnets definitely do their job!