N45 Disc Magnet Dia 1x3/8" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole on Both Sides Made of Neodymium Magnet
This product measures 1" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and features a #10 countersink hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is countersunk in both sides. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium magnet. Grade N45
- Remanent Flux Density (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 34.2 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.