N45 Block Magnet 3/4x3/8x1/4" Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 3/4" in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered NdFeb. Grade N45
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pull Force: 14.54 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/4" x 3/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best available
- Tolerance: All+/-0.002" with coating
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract