N45 Dia 1x1" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Disc Magnet Cylinder Magnet
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality system. This cylinder magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 93 lbs.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Flux Density (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 93 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Really nice Magnert