N42 Block Magnet 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/10" Neodymium Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/4" on its sides and 1/10" on its thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes at homes and offices for personal projects or industrial uses.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the 1/4" x 1/4" flat surface
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed it can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract