N42 Block Magnet 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/10" Neodymium Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/4" on its sides and 1/10" on its thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes at homes and offices for personal projects or industrial uses.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the 1/4" x 1/4" flat surface
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed it can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 2.5 lbs