N52 Block Magnet 1-1/2 x 3/4 x1/4" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 Neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control system and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This rare earth magnet is great for holding purposes as a magnet fastener and is very versatile and robust; applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
The neodymium magnets offered by CMS Magnetics are superior in terms of strength and durability comparing with other vendors. The neodymium rare earth magnets are 7 times more powerful than the ceramic magnets of the same size.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 32 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
All the neodymium magnets are fragile and require cautions when handling to prevent the magnet shattering or injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are legit N52. So many fakes (N38-N40) in the market. I measured pull strength and gauss. I have to buy smaller ones since these are way too strong for my 12-pole rotor. They are very dangerous to have loose ones in close proximity too. I can use these on a 4-pole application.
The magnet are very strong, I use it for many purpose. This works great on holding my keys and kitchen tools because of the strong suction.