N42 Neodymium Magnet Dia 7/8 x 1/8" Disc Magnet w/ #8 Countersunk Hole, Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is great magnetic fasteners for fabrications and other industries, it is also good for the handymen DIY projects and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Please seek medical assistance if this magnet is swallowed
- If damaged please dispose of completely since the magnet may be sharp and cut fingers