This disc neodymium magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Grade N42 neodymium magnet, sintered NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.73 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 9.73 lbs