This disc neodymium magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Grade N42 neodymium magnet, sintered NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.73 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely