N50 1/4"x1/16" Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 1.59 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 1.59 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these more and more often in place of screws, bolts, fasteners when quick access to interior workings of projects may be needed. They’ve never chipped or failed. As usual, use the right tool for the job. These little powerhouses are a great tool.
Love these magnets. Used them to hold canopies on R/C planes. Thin, small and strong. Product arrived quickly. Great Service.
Excellent product, fast shipping, good communications, excell end experience
Lets see. You order them, easy. They ship them, fast. You get them, quick. they work, great.