Neodymium Pot Magnets with 99 LBS Pulling Power Cup Magnets, 8 Set Super Value Pack - Matching Eyebolts are Included
- 100% Money-back Guarantee! Our Heavy Duty Products Are Guaranteed 100% Your Neodymium Cup Magnet Purchase Today Is Zero Risk.
- Applications: Neodymium Cup Magnets Used For Hobbies Demonstrations Trade Shows Theater Props Magic Therapy Reclaiming Unused Storage Cruise Ship Accessories Wall Safes Stud Finders In The Garage Basement
- MAGNET QUALITY: CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Strong neodymium Magnet Disc Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House Quality Assurance Staff Checking From Product Conception To Shipment Ensures You Get The Top Quality Magnets For Sale In The US Today
- TOP SHELF PROTECTION: Our Three Layer (Nickel Copper Nickel) Increases You Rare Earth Magnets’ Physical & Corrosion Protection For Many Years Of Trouble Free Use And Gives It That Chrome Colored Touch Of Class
- MECHANICAL PRECISION: Top Shelf Neodymium Disc Magnet Manufacturing & Machining Give You Very Exacting Dimensions Of (+/_ .002")
Specifications for this item
CMS Magnetics is an established supplier of premium quality magnets that are used in some of the most demanding and critical applications such as aviation, automation, and manufacturing systems that help shape the world around you. Because we strive to only supply the highest quality magnets, our magnets are all produced in state of the art facilities that ensure a high standard of both quality and performance are met.
Besides neodymium magnets which are renowned for their strength and versatility, we also carry many different kinds of magnets that are all suited for different needs. From ultra high temperature resistant Samarium-Cobalt magnets to cost-effective and ubiquitous ceramic magnets, CMS Magnetics is a trusted and reliable supplier of ultra high performance magnets in an assortment of all shapes and sizes.
CMS Magnetics 88 Lb 1.26" Neodymium Cup Magnet Mounting Kit - 12 Pairs of Cup Magnets and Strike Plates
This high strength cup magnet is made of a neodymium magnet encased inside a chrome plated steel cup. This design greatly increases the holding power of the magnet, as well as protects the magnet from shattering or damage from everyday use, allowing it to last much longer than a plain magnet. This magnet holds up to 88 lbs when held against steel surfaces when the magnet has direct contact with a smooth plain steel surface. The countersunk hole is meant for a #10 flat head screw to ensure a flush fit with the cup magnet. This magnet measures 1.26” in diameter and is .27” thick.
Inlcuded in this mounting kit are 12 MCHN-32 Neodymium cup magnets, 12 matching stainless steel strikers that can be mounted anywhere due to their resistance to environmental conditions, and 24 stainless steel non-magnetic screws that make installing both the cup magnets and the strike plates easier than ever.
Beacuse the magnetic field is focused in one direction, these magnets cannot be attached to each other magnet to magnet. Cup magnets will attempt to attach to each other on their outer edges.
To mount a cup magnet to a surface, either make sure that the surface is made of a magnetic material such as steel, or attach the included strike plates to a surface.
Neodymium cup magnets have a multitude of uses beyond sticking items to your fridge because of their immense strength and small size, and their countersunk hole lets you mount these magnets anywhere for an endless amount of uses. Uses for this magnet range from magnetic fishing, to storing tools and high capacity holding.
Neodymium cup magnets aren’t your typical neodymium magnet because of the way that they manipulate the existing magnetic field to increase their strength. As strong as neodymium magnets are, they only use one side of their magnetic field to stick to metal which means they’re only using half of their available strength. The addition of a steel cup however, allows the other pole of the magnet to be used which increases the strength of the magnet to much higher than that of a normal neodymium magnet but also makes the other side magnetically weak. If the highest possible pull force is required, then neodymium cup magnets are the answer to your magnet needs.