99 LB Cup Magnet w/ #10 Countersunk Hole Black Epoxy Coated 1.26" Diameter Neodymium Cup Magnet
This round base magnet is made of neodymium rare earth magnet and has a holding power of 99 lbs with a direct touch and direct pull! This magnet and the steel cup are epoxy coated so it is better to be used in the moisture environment. This results in the magnet having a much longer service life when used in adverse conditions. The holding power of 99 lbs is when the cup directly contacts with the non costed steel and with a direct force to pull away from the surface.
The outer diameter of the magnet is 1.26" (32 mm). The mounting hole in the center is 0.21" (5.5mm) which allows a #10 screw pass through. The total thickness of the assembly is 0.28" (7 mm).
- Material: Neodymium magnet and steel cup
- Pulling Force: 99 LB. This is defined as the direct touch and direct pull on the 20 mm thick bare and clean low carbon steel surface
- Coating: Black epoxy
- Application: The applications of this cup magnet include magnetic base, tool and knife holders, magnetic lifting, antenna Mounting, positioning, magnetic retrieving and much more
- Strong Magnet, and keep away from pace makers and children
- Not for children. Parental supervision is required if used by children