This product is made with the most powerful magnets available - Neodymium magnets - also know as NdFeB magnets. Testing results show the more powerful the magnets, the better the result.
Each system contains two pieces of licensed magnets rated as grade N42 with a dimension of 2�� x 1�� x 0.5", and a 69.3 lbs pulling force. Those magnets have a durable life of over 100 years. The housing of the magnets is made of much thicker steel plate, compared to other similar products available on the market. The magnetic field within our products is fully enclosed, which significantly enhances the power of the field and the treatment of the water. Each set of these systems contains eight stainless screws, making the installation easy and carefree. Each piece has been fully inspected before leaving the production line. We also examine each set before shipping to our customers. We have received absolutely no returns. However, if you do find any problems upon receiving our products, please give us a call at our toll free number. We will send a UPS driver to pick them up and you will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Purchase right now to enjoy the super savings CMS provides for this promotion period!
Why choose CMS? Our premium magnetic water treatment systems are much better than our competitor's for the following reasons:
- Our steel channels are much thicker. A thicker channel means less leak of the magnetic field so the magnetic field is stronger in the pipe. This produces better results than products using thinner channels with a weaker magnetic field.
- We use patent licensed magnets instead of illegally smuggled magnets. Unlicensed magnets are not only illegal, but also low quality. Low quality magnets will have problems over time. You cannot see the defects at the purchase. 3. We use a high quality lead-free powder coating. Unlike our competitors which outsource their production to cheap international manufacturers that often use lead paint to maximize their profit margin, we use high quality lead-free paint.
- We use stainless screws that do not rust, versus zinc coated screws that will rust over time.
- These products are made exclusively for CMS Magnetics to market in North America at a very competitive price. CMS is dedicated to serving people in the USA, Canada, and Mexico to help them go green with minimum cost. You will get the highest value for your money.
- Best of all is our commitment to our customers and our confidence in the quality of our products. We offer 30 day money back guarantee on the products we sell. If you do find any defects in the product or it does not work for you, you can ship them back at our cost and you will receive either a full refund or a replacement, your choice.
Note: CMS tries its best to provide our customers with lowest prices and premium customer support.
Customer's Feedback: Jeff, I RECEIVED MY MAGNETS TODAY. THEY LOOK GREAT! PUT A COUPLE TOGETHER AND INSTALLED EASY AS PIE. ... THANKS SO MUCH. I AM GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Years ago I bought two of these sets. Installed one on my main incoming water line. Immediately, I noticed an improvement in the water. Soap worked better, skin softer ,cleaner and smoother. Water was wetter! It showed in all water based drinks. After about two months, toilets (3) that barely flushed due to mineral buildup began flushing like new. Improvements in every fixture were noted. I eventuall sold the second set to a friend. I am so glad to have found these again so that I can recommend them to friends. Mine had no label ! Do not let the magnets come together! I did once and had to pry them apart with screw drivers slightly marring one. They somehow had gotten out of the steel enclosure. They are great but treat them carefully!