Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet N42 3/16"x1/16" (ND010-42NM)
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 1 lb. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42.
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 1 lb
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are wonderful. I used them to magnetize the arms, legs, and torsos of my miniatures to allow full movement and poasability.
Quick shipping, this item was a tiny blip as magnets go, but has a great pull. I'm very happy and will return for more of my craft supplies.
I was on a need to hold a magnetic part on side on transportation and it work like a charm
These magnets are fantastic for use in the lase cut acrylic bases from Warsenal (Warsen.al). I use them to keep my models affixed to the metal shelves in my A-Case. Love these, second purchase.
Needed magnet to extend magnetic clasp on bracelet. These did the trick! High quality and fast shipping. Very pleased with my purchase!
These magnets are exactly the size described and come with the power you'd expect from neodymium. I used them to replace the magnets of a magnetic chess set, and they were just the ticket to get the pieces sticking firmly to the board for playing while driving.