Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 3/16"x1/32" Grade N40 NdFeB Rare Earth
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N40 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet NdFeB Grade N40
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss or 1.28 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 0.49 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in industrial and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures in printing industry
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Exactly what I was looking for, strong and easy to use. The magnets are strong and hold all my items I have desire to hang. I will recommend this if you have a metal items in your kitchen or your home office. it will cost me 16 bulks. and now with the low price i have 3 !!LOl.. it works better than i thought. good stuff. and very happy to enjoy the DIY time with my child!
5.0 out of 5 stars Holds multiple pieces of paper on my fridge easily without me worrying that they will fly off They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetization they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
I have these at my desk and just use them like worry beads ...only more fun