Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/32" N40
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N40.
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 gauss.
- Pulling Force: 0.49 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for, strong and easy to use. The magnets are strong and hold all my items I have desire to hang. I will recommend this if you have a metal items in your kitchen or your home office. it will cost me 16 bulks. and now with the low price i have 3 !!LOl.. it works better than i thought. good stuff. and very happy to enjoy the DIY time with my child!
5.0 out of 5 stars Holds multiple pieces of paper on my fridge easily without me worrying that they will fly off They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetization they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
I have these at my desk and just use them like worry beads ...only more fun