N52 Rare Earth Disc Magnet Dia 5/16x1/16" Neodymium Magnet
This Disc Magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 2 lbs. This disc magnet is a great item used in personal projects, crafts, closures ,and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I ordered 100 of these, then realized I needed more (because I miscounted how many things I wanted to put them on) and ordered another 200. The 200 arrived first via UPS in just a couple of days and then the 100 arrived via USPS a couple of days later. With the 200 in the four stacks of 50 that they arrived in, I was able to hold up the ball of a trailer hitch and carry it around while only holding the magnets. I don't know how much more they can hold, but they did that with no problems and since I'm using them for magnetic pins that was all I needed to verify.
I was quite surprised and pleased when my minuscule order from CMS arrived so quickly. Not only was the service fast but the pricing extremely competitive!