N52 Disc Magnet Dia 3/4 x1/16" Neodymium Magnet w/ 3M Adhesives on N or S
This disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This magnet blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. The magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each magnet has a peel-and-stick 3M adhesives pre-applied on either north or south pole surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.0 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab on one side of magnet
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This adhesive magnet is perfect for business and home applications such as closuring magnet in printing industries or crafting
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance when this magnet is swallowed by children or animals
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
The magnets have been working great - used them with striker plates to reduce pull force for my application and they have worked great up to this point!
Very nice magnets. Very strong. Well packaged for delivery.