N52 Neodymium Magnets 3/4x3/4x1/8" Rare Earth Block Magnets
This strong rare earth block magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. This magnet is great for holding purposes. The applications of this strong magnet range from industrial use to personal projects, crafting and fridge magnets
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade NdFeB Rare Earth
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 11.2 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/4" x 3/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.