This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets. Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If more than one are swallowed, please seek medical help immediately, since they may inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be share and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product got here fast. Good packaging with separators. Very strong .
VERY strong for their size. Used them to hold up a small storage box. Worked great!